Recruited 552 Posts for Professors, Associate Professors.
Last Date to Apply Online for these Posts is 15th April .
Delhi University (DU) has announced latest govt jobs for the posts of Associate Professors, Junior Assistant, Semi Professional Assistants and various vacancies on permanent base. This is a very good opportunity for those Applicants who want to make his/her career in education field. The job hunters who are looking for or searching for latest govt jobs in education field may apply without wasting your time. Delhi University is a public central University situated in Delhi. The Aspirants may apply through official website of Delhi University before 15th April.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Govt Jobs:-
Criteria/Norms for Educational Qualification:-
- The Candidates who want to apply for these govt jobs for the post of Professors must be Post Graduate with minimum 55% marks and must have Ph.D degree with minimum 10 years of experience.
- For others the Aspirants must be 55% marks in Masters Degree and must have Ph.D degree from any recognised University or Institute.
- The Candidates must have a good academic background for these Latest Govt Jobs.
Criteria/Norms for Age Limit:-
- Age of the Candidates who want to apply for these Posts must not exceed 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable or granted to reserved category Applicants as per the norms of Delhi University (DU).
Procedure of Selection:- The Candidates will be selected on following base for these latest Govt Jobs:-
- Hall Ticket for Written Examination will be issued to Applicants.
- After Written Examination the candidates will be invited for Personal Interview.
- And last step will be Document Verification.
Fees Structure for Application Forms:-
- General and OBC Applicants must have to pay Rs. 250/- for Application form.
- SC/ST and PWD Applicants need not to have pay any charges for Application Form.
- The Candidates who want to do Govt Jobs must pay the demand draft in the favour of Principal, Hindu College, New Delhi.
- The fees is paid through offline mode or online mode i.e through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Receivable Pay Scale:-
- The Aspirants will receive Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- as salary scale per month.
- The Candidates will also receive Rs. 6000/- as Grade Pay.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Delhi University (DU)
- Name of Jobs :- Associate Professors, Junior Assistant, Semi Professional Assistants
- Total No. of Posts :- 552
- Closing Date:-15th April
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
How to apply for govt job :- The Aspirants who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website of Delhi University www.du.ac.in and have a look on the official notification published by Delhi University. It’s a very good chance for those applicants who want to do jobs as Professors, Associate professors, Junior Assistant and Semi Professionals. The Candidates may apply in the given format of Application Form along with essential documents and application fees send to the Principal, Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi before 15th April.You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview.