NABARD The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited Applications for the post of 85 Development Assistant .
Details Of The Post :
- Post Name : Development Assistant
- Total Vacancy : 85 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.8040-20100/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on computer is must.
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- OBC Candidates :03 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination.
Application Fee : Rs.450/- & Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates through online.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :30.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 20.09.2016
- Detail Advertisement Link :https://www.nabard.org/