Noida Metro Rail Corporation
(NMRC) has published latest govt jobs notification for different posts like Junior Engineers, Maintainers etc. Indian citizens who are interested and eligible for these latest govt jobs may apply online without wasting your time. Last date to apply online is 28th January. Hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
Educational Qualification Criteria :-
- The Candidates who are applying for Junior Engineers must have Engineers Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronic trades or the Aspirants must be B.Sc Hons in Physics/Chemistry or Mathematics from any Affiliated University or Institute.
- For other Posts the Aspirants must have Graduate Degree or equivalent with any Discipline or Subjects from any Recognised University/Institution.
- The Aspirants must have a certificate in Computer Application course a minimum six or more weeks duration.
- The Applicants must be proficient in Computer Applications.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of those Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Latest Govt Jobs and want to do Latest Govt Jobs must be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to Reserved category Candidates as per the norms and rules of Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) for these Latest Govt Jobs.
Procedure of Selection:- The Aspirants for the Latest Govt Jobs will be selected on the following base:-
- The Aspirants will be selected on written base, Psycho Test (Qualifying).
- After qualifying Written and Psycho Test the Aspirants will be called for Interview and Medical Test.
- Written test will be held in two phase or sections.
Application Form Charges:-
- The Aspirants who belong to General Category and OBC Category must have to pay Rs. 400/- as Application fees charges for Latest Govt Jobs.
- The Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD category must have to pay Rs. 150/- as Application Form fees.
- You can pay fees via prescribed format of Bank Challan State Bank of India (SBI). The Bank generated the challan will be in (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – NMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank Of India has been authorised by DMRC to collect the Application fees charges in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
Receivable Salary:- The Aspirants will be received Rs. 13500/- to 25520 as salary per month for latest Govt jobs.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC)
- Name of Jobs :- Junior Engineers, Maintainers, and others posts
- Total No. of Posts :- 745
- Place of Jobs:- Delhi, Noida
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Procedure of Applying:-
The Applicants who want to apply for latest govt jobs we advised them to visit the Official of Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) first. After log in the website please read the official notification which is published by Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC).
The official website of NMRC is www.delhimetrorail.com . download the Application form and fill all the essential instructions or details in Application form. After filling the form completely submit the Application form. Save the reference No. and registration no. of Application form.