Haryana and Punjab High Court has given latest Govt Jobs notification for the Posts of Clerks. The Aspirants who want to apply for these latest Govt Jobs may apply via online mode. Talented and Interested Applicants may apply without wasting time. This is a very good opportunity for those Applicants who belong to Haryana and Punjab.
- The Aspirants who are interested to do these Govt Jobs must complete their Graduation Degree with Arts or Science stream from any Affiliated University or Institute with good marks.
- The Candidates must have a good academic record.
Criteria of Age Limit:-
- Age of those Aspirants who are willing to do these latest Govt Jobs must be in between 18 to 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the norms and rules of Haryana and Punjab Government.
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Unreserved Aspirants have to pay Rs. 1000/- as Application fees charges fro these latest Govt Jobs.
- SC/ST/BC/ESM/OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- for the Application fees.
- The Applicants are requested to pay the Application fees via SBI Challan.
- The Candidates will be received Rs. 10300/- to 34800/- as salary and Rs. 3200/- as Grade Pay.
Latest Govt Jobs Details:-
- Name of Organisation:- Haryana and Punjab High Court
- Total No. of Jobs:- 561
- Job Area:- Haryana and Punjab
- Name of the Jobs:- Clerk
- Pay Scale:- 10300/- to 34800/- Rs.+ Rs. 3200 as Grade Pay
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Procedure for Applying:-
The Aspirants who are interested and talented may apply for these latest govt Job through Online mode. You can apply before 24th October , don’t waste your time and hurry up. This is a golden opportunity for those Candidates who want to do jobs in Haryana and Punjab. Before applying for these Govt Jobs please have a look on official notification and read it very carefully. You should check dates at official website before applying. We are not responsible for your loss.