Educational Qualifications:- The Applicants must have B.A. L.L.B for Superintendent and Master Degree with B.Ed/ M.Ed from any Affiliated University with 55% marks for the post of Principal. And the Applicants must have some experience. And the Applicants must have the knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th Standard.
Age Criteria:- Age of the Aspirants who want to do these jobs in Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC) must be in between 18 to 42 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Haryana Government.
Hiring Procedure:- The Applicants must be selected on the basis of written test or screen test and Interview for the jobs.
Application Fees Structure:-
- The Aspirants who belong to General Category must have to pay Rs. 500/- for the Application form.
- The Aspirants who belong to Reserved Category must have to pay Rs. 125/- for the Application form.
- No fees is required for the physically handicapped Aspirants.
Fees may be paid via Challan and submit in any branch of State Bank of India(SBI) and State Bank of Patiala(SBP) after 48 hours of filling the form.
Registration Process:- The Aspirants who think themselves Eligible may apply online via Official website of Haryana Public Service Commission www.hpsc.gov.in on time. The Aspirants are advised to apply Online without waiting for the last Date.
- First of all open the Official Website and click on Apply Online link.
- And fill all the blanks with details and submit.
- After that Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- After submitting the form Aspirants can take print out of fee challan and application form.
Haryana Public Service Commission has given the jobs notification for the different posts in Education Department. The Applicants who are looking for the Jobs in HPSC may apply before the last date. The Applicants who are interested to do the jobs may apply before 9th October 2017, but you should confirm dates before applying.